Welcome to my shortest blog post ever. The response to my recent post about how to select the right photo for your online profile has been fantastic. I invite you to watch this video to find out…
- How you can get valuable feedback on the photo you’ve chosen for your profile As my friend, Hjortur Smarason says, we should think of this photo as our own personal logo.
- How you can support others by offering helpful feedback.
- Why doing #1 and #2 above would be helpful to me personally.
- Why this post is so short and the video isn’t edited at all.
Click here if you aren’t able to view the video above.
As mentioned in the video:
- If you missed it earlier, read the tips here: 8 Tips: How to Select the Right Profile Photos
- Post your photo and share feedback on others’ photos here: Almost Savvy Page on Facebook
I look forward to seeing your photos and feedback!
If you enjoyed this post, sign up to receive free updates by email here to be sure you don’t miss any future AlmostSavvy news. You are also invited to connect with others interested in social media on the friendly folks on the Almost Savvy page on Facebook where we share news and tips.